- User Response and Development Priorities (Michelle Rago) (PPT)
- Capacity-Building: Report from Uganda (Gertrude Kayaga Mulindwa) (PPT)
- Capacity-Building: Report from Iraq (Saad Bashir Eskander) (PDF)
- Report from the Technical Architecture Working Group (Noha Adly) (PPT)
- Report from the Content Selection Working Group (Rifaat Hilal) (PPT)
- Report from the Chinese Content Selection Working Group (Mi Chu) (PPT)
- Report from the Mesoamerican Codices Conference (Andrea Martinez Baracs, Manuel Ramos Medina) (Word document)
Election of the Executive Council
The WDL charter provides for a seven-person Executive Council. Two of the members are ex officio: the Director-General of UNESCO or her representative, and the director of the institution serving as the WDL project manager (at present, the Library of Congress). The other five members of the Executive Council were elected by WDL partners at the meeting.
Executive Council Members
- Ismail Serageldin, Director of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Chair
- Abdulla bin Ali Al-Thani, Vice President for Education, Qatar Foundation
- Barbara Schneider-Kempf, General Director, Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin
- Muniz Sodré de Araújo Cabral, President, National Library of Brazil
- Wei Dawei, Deputy Director, National Library of China
- Director-General of UNESCO or her representative, ex officio
- James Billington, Librarian of Congress, ex officio
Pictures from the Partner Meeting and Reception
View pictures from the partner meeting and the reception held at the Library of Congress.
WDL committees are comprised of representatives from partner institutions. There are currently three standing committees. The membership of each committee is listed on the committee page. The membership lists reflect partner preferences as stated on the surveys distributed at the meeting.